You probably found us after being referred to TheraTogs by another parent, by a clinician, or through your own research.
If you or your family member would benefit from gentle biomechanical correction or postural or alignment support, or from comfortable proprioceptive input, then we think you’re in the right place.
We’ve listed some links at left that we think you’ll find helpful, including:
- About TheraTogs– In general, you’ll find the About TheraTogs section has the most information regarding the product and its uses, but please feel free to look throughout the website to increase your understanding and find answers to your questions.
- How TheraTogs Work – A helpful overview of the science behind TheraTogs’ effectiveness.
- See for Yourself – A variety of videos and other media resources that illustrate the use and benefits of TheraTogs.
- Reimbursement – A short summary of your reimbursement options and resources.
- Find a Certified TheraTogs Fitter – We have certified over 600 clinicians worldwide with training and testing to make sure they know how to apply TheraTogs correctly. Use the interactive map to find a Certified Fitter near your zip code, or drill down on the map to obtain contact information.
- Caregiver FAQ – Using the classic Q&A format, we address the questions we most often hear from caregivers like yourself.
And for the TheraTogs wearers…
TheraTogs Superheroes – Many of our younger TheraTogs wearers are happier wearing their “super suit.” Now they can take part in the story of the TheraTogs Team – an intrepid band of native Colorado creatures empowered by their TheraTogs.
Thanks for exploring TheraTogs as an option for your rehabilitation needs. Let us know if we can do anything to help!