TheraTogs Clinical Starter Systems (CSS) allow rehab professionals to explore TheraTogs as a standard of care for clients. Sold directly to US clinics and practitioners at a price point typically below $400, the CSS contains basic TheraTogs components in multiple sizes, and gives your clinic or practice the opportunity to try TheraTogs on any client to:
- Determine how it can improve your clinical outcomes
- Experiment with strapping applications in support of clinical objectives
- Support other therapy modalities during the clinical session with the “extra hands” TheraTogs provide
- Demonstrate TheraTogs results to caregivers and train them in TheraTogs applications
- Support reimbursement claims with visual “before / after” proof of TheraTogs’ effectiveness
- Verify correct sizing for TheraTogs orders
Order a Clinical Starter System
If you are in the list below, you may order TheraTogs Clinical Starter System.
- School-based or home health therapy practices
- Private therapy, medical, or chiropractic facilities
- Early intervention programs and facilities
- Hospitals, clinics, or rehabilitation centers
- Extended-care facilities
- Orthotic and prosthetic clinics
Wunzi CSS – includes three Wunzi systems, and is available in three size configurations:
- CSS-WZ-1 – Infants from birth to 12 months. Includes GWZ25, GWZ50, and GWZ75 models.
- CSS-WZ-2 – Infants from 3 to 18 months. Includes GWZ50, GWZ75, and GWZ100 models.
- CSS-WZ-3 – Infants from 12 to 24 months. Includes GWZ75, GWZ100, and GWZ125 models.
Pediatric CSS– includes two TheraTogs ULTRA TankTops and Hipsters in Pre-School and Pediatric sizes, plus a selection of corresponding cuffs and strapping. The Pediatric CSS will fit clients from 25 lbs. to 65 lbs.
Adult CSS – includes two TheraTogs ULTRA TankTops and Hipsters in Petite and Small/Medium Adult sizes, plus a selection of corresponding cuffs and strapping. The Adult CSS will fit clients from 65 lbs. to 170 lbs.
Wrist & Thumb CSS – includes one Wrist & Thumb unit in right and left configurations for both the Small and Med/Large pediatric sizes – a total of four units, plus a sampling of all the straps and cuffs that would be included in each complete system. (Not available in adult sizes.)
The Clinical Starter System is designed to meet specific clinical needs, and you can also expand it with one or more sets of larger or smaller garments, cuffs, and strapping components. For example, if your pediatric practice includes pre-teens and teenagers, you may want to order the Petite Adult Expansion kit, to add the #400 series sizes appropriate for those clients. If you decide later you want to add sizes to a CSS you’ve already purchased, simply use the Replacement Parts ordering process.