Inservice Webinar – Live!
Inservice webinars are conducted via a live GoToMeeting session with Clinical Support Specialist Colleen Finnoff. For best results, we’ll ship you a Loaner system prior to the event, so the webinar can include hands-on practice ‘Togging demonstrations, using volunteer clinicians from your group. Attendees may be logged in as a group with a large screen and a shared webcam, or dialed in via individual GTM accounts.
Each webinar covers typical topics, but can be customized to meet your group’s needs within the one-hour session.
There is no charge for the webinar, but you do pay for shipping to return the Loaner system.
Benefits of a Webinar Inservice
- Get your group up to speed quickly on TheraTogs – whether you need an introduction, a refresher, or an update on the latest.
- No travel, no cost, no hassle – log in and go!
- Learn in a team environment – so all your team members are on the same page.
- Interactive approach improves learning – conversational format, hands-on demos, lively Q&A beats a boring canned presentation (or even worse, a sales pitch).
- Schedule at your convenience – before the shift, over lunch, or after hours.
Request a Webinar Session Now – Dates and Availability are Limited!