The Clinical Starter System (CSS) is the affordable solution for any clinical practice ready to improve postural and neuromotor outcomes. It serves as a unique, permanent resource, allowing all clinicians to use or trial TheraTogs systems on any appropriate client visiting the practice.
Sold directly to clinics and practitioners, the CSS contains basic TheraTogs components in multiple sizes, and is now available in Infant (CSSWZ), Pediatric (CSS-23) or Adult (CSS-46) configurations.
Here’s a walk-through of the contents and use of the CSS:
Indications & Uses
The TheraTogs systems included in the CSS can be used to temporarily address any of the indications TheraTogs are built to help you manage, including:
Multiple Sizes for Multiple Clients
The Clinical Starter System (CSS) is a multi-size “trial toolbox” that gives the clinic a selected range of TheraTogs garment and component sizes for use as needed in the clinic to trial, test, or demonstrate the use of TheraTogs on any client in your clinic’s practice.
You can use the Clinical Starter System to:
- Experiment with strapping applications in support of clinical objectives
- Support other therapy modalities during the clinical session with the “extra hands” TheraTogs provide
- Demonstrate TheraTogs results to caregivers and train them in TheraTogs applications
- Support reimbursement claims with visual “before / after” proof of TheraTogs’ effectiveness
- Verify correct sizing for TheraTogs orders
Any Practice Can Benefit!
- Early intervention programs
- In-patient clinics
- Out-patient clinics
- School-based therapy practice
- Private therapy practice
- Rehabilitation services departments
- University faculty – to train/demonstrate to physical or occupational therapists
The Clinical Starter System is most often used in clinic to establish TheraTogs’ potential to attain specific target outcomes. As such, it can demonstrate any of the common outcomes normally associated with TheraTogs, including:
- Improved trunk strength
- Improved balance
- Improve functioning alignment of hips and/or shoulders
- Gently stabilize one or both scapulae
- Improve respiration by reducing flexible kyphosis
- Shortening of trunk muscles – letting them work in, and adapt to, a shortened state
- Improved posture
…and any other manual manipulation that you can accomplish in clinic without force.
TheraTogs systems are FDA Class I medical devices intended to be issued by, and applied under the supervision of, a licensed healthcare practitioner engaged in neuromotor training. TheraTogs systems are made of GoldTone – a proprietary composite fabric with foam backing made of an aqueous-based elastomeric urethane. TogRite strapping is elastomeric strapping with an inert, silicone-based grip surface. All materials and components of TheraTogs™ orthotic garment systems are latex-free in their manufacture and packaging.
TheraTogs™, Therapy You Wear™, TogRite™ and Wunzi™ are trademarks of TheraTogs, Inc. TheraTogs systems are protected by US Patents # 8,007,457 and 8,535,256 B2, and Canadian patent #2495769. Additional US and foreign patents pending.