Togs2Grow – A PTA System in Two Sizes
The TheraTogs Posture + Torso Alignment (PTA) System is the preferred starting point for seeking improvements in postural control and trunk and upper body alignment. The PTA system consists of two garments and a small set of straps – a basic TheraTogs system that’s simple to apply, cost-effective, and easy to use.
- The Togs2Grow configuration provides “next size up” convenience – no need to place another order, or deal with another reimbursement claim.
- Each PTA system is simple to use – in two minutes or less, you can dress the wearer in the TankTop and the Hipster, and add minimal strapping if needed.
- Once dressed, the PTA gives the wearer postural and torso retraining all day long – discreetly, under clothing.
- By providing trunk and core stability, the PTA also enables the clinician to focus on extremity function, seated activities, and other more advanced concerns – without having to support the torso at the same time.
- All garment surfaces are hook-receptive, allowing the clinician to customize the placement of minimal strapping wherever it’s needed – and than adapt those strapping placements over time as needed.
For help selecting a product size, see the Sizing tab below.
How to Purchase TheraTogs
Login/Signup to the professionals-only side of the website for ordering options.
Paying out-of-pocket? Consult with your therapist or rehab clinician to place an order with an authorized TheraTogs distributor.
Seeking reimbursement? Most payors require the order be processed via an O&P provider or DME (Durable Medical Equipment) facility. Find a Provider near you who is familiar with TheraTogs, or have your preferred Provider contact us for assistance in ordering.
Need help with size, selection, or ordering? Contact Customer Support: [email protected] • (970) 239-0344. For sizing guidance, see the Sizing tab below.
Indications & Applications
The PTA System can provide massed practice in improved trunk alignment and stability, helping you achieve improved outcomes such as:
Our Postural Alignment Algorithm will help clinicians determine their best options in managing postural alignment.
Product Information Sheet (PDF)
The acquisition of postural control – the foundation for functional use of the extremities – is paramount. When the innate drive to achieve and maintain verticality combines with deficits in core muscle balance, strength, and stability, the child will maintain an upright posture any way possible – usually by using her extremities for stabilizing, rather than for function.
– Beverly Cusick, PT MS NDT COF, TheraTogs inventor
By focusing on trunk stability and postural alignment, and giving the wearer thousands of repetitions in that improved alignment, the PTA delivers the massed practice that enables the therapist and caregiver to strengthen the core and improve upper body function – laying the foundation for even more advanced outcomes.
The new Togs2Grow configuration doubles the wear time – and extends the carryover benefits – of the PTA System by providing two sizes in one purchase.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.