Last updated March 31, 2020.
Your privacy is very important to us. To help protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect:
We collect personal data about you which does not include any special types of information or location-based information. This does however include name and email address.
You can choose to upload a photo or video in our contact form showing you/your client’s/your child’s use of our products, and then choose whether the photo or video is for internal use only or can be displayed on our site as part of a testimonial, with or without blurring of features and facial detail.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information collected from site traffic analytics tools to better design our website. IP addresses are anonymized to remove personally identifiable information.
We automatically collect your IP address (a numeric address for your computer, assigned by your Internet service provider) as part of traffic data and host logs so that we can send information back to you when requested. The IP address is anonymized to remove personally identifiable information.
System information such as your operating system/platform, and the type of web browser you use, is collected automatically. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
Why We Need This Information:
We need it to respond to your requests for information from our form(s), to publish your comments (comments are not published anonymously), to allow you to view specific locations in our maps, and to sign you up for our newsletter at your request.
The Ways We Use Information:
We will always take reasonable steps to keep all personal data secure and inaccessible to unauthorized individuals. Your information is maintained on a secure web server in a protected server facility in the United States.
Third-party services we use:
- We share personal information with third-party newsletter services company Campaign Monitor for the purpose of sending you the newsletter(s) you request, which you can cancel at any time using the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails. For more information, see Campaign Monitor policies.
- We use third-party Google Maps. The Google Maps API necessarily sends the user’s IP address to Google servers for the purposes of displaying maps. The use of Google maps is in the interest of convenience and appeal for our users and the ability to locate places specified by use on our website. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, thereby guaranteeing compliance with European data protection laws. For more information: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- We use embedded YouTube videos. This service is provided by Google. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, thereby guaranteeing compliance with European data protection laws. For more information: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- We use Font Awesome fonts loaded from a CDN on the site. Font Awesome requires an IP address to be collected and stored at the CDN location. For more information: https://fontawesome.com/privacy
- Backups of the website are transmitted over an encrypted connection (via SSL) to private Amazon S3 storage with 256-bit encryption and stored for no more than 30 days. AWS has a GDPR-compliant DPA (Data Processing Amendment) and is Privacy Shield certified. For more information: https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/eu-data-protection/
While we make every effort to preserve your privacy, personal information may be disclosed when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
Cookies are small text files that reside on your computer, and the information they contain is set and accessed by the servers of the websites that you visit.
- Help remember and process your orders.
- Help us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is different, look at your browser’s Help documents to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. But, if you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
Correcting, Updating, Deleting & Deactivating Personal Information
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted – please email us directly at email@example.com, or use our Contact Form. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our Contact Form.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. The servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment, in a locked facility with 24/7 monitoring in place.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We use Security Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to encrypt sensitive personal information before it travels over the Internet.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. If you have questions about their practices, please contact them directly.
Notification of Changes
How To Contact Us